November 22, 2018, at the Hall of IMI Holding – 46 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hanoi.
Industrial Machinery And Instruments Holding (IMI Holding) held a conference: “SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON INFRARED DRYING TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT FROM RPE INFRATHERM – GERMAN, APPLICABILITY IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL, FOOD PROCESS INDUSTRY” within the framework of the implementation of the state-owned project:” Testing the production of tea and nutritious powders from Tao Meo and Chum Ngay with the use of infrared drying technology that met export quality standards, contributing to improving economic efficiency for North West of Viet Nam ”- Code: KHCN-TB.DA.02 / 13-18 under the Northwest Program with IMI Holding as the lead agency and PhD. Tran Ngoc Hung as the project manager.
Dr. Tran Ngoc Hung – Project manager was in charged of the conference.
Opening the conference, Dr. Tran Ngoc Hung introduced delegates.
Attending the workshop were representatives from the Leadership Board and scientists implementing the project under IMI Holding; Prof. Dr. Dương Ngọc Hải – Vice Chairman of Northwest Program; representatives from RPE INFRATHERM – GERMANY; representatives from universities, research institutes, businesses in the Pharmaceutical-Food industry.
Dr. Do Van Vu – Chairman of the IMI Holding speak
Dr. Tran Ngoc Hung – Chairman of the Project introduced the project with the national code number TB.DA 02 / 13-18 and the situation of deploying the application of infrared technology with the equipment from RPE firm in the project
Dr. Steffi Schorcht – Controling & Marketing Director RPE introduced RPE company
Dr. Peter John – Director of RPE presented the infrared drying technology of the company
Through the presentations of the speakers, it was confirmed that infrared application on medicinal, food and agricultural products has many advantages such as:
– The pharmaceutical products obtained from the process of infrared radiation dryed without loss of quality, taste, quality of the preserved vitamins, and the products are guaranteed in terms of hygiene.
– The effect of infrared rays when drying on agricultural products, food (especially nuts) will create products with high nutritional value, more aromatic flavor, starch in the seeds will be completely neutralized. For more, there is no phenomenon of powder re-ing, and thus the ability to digest food will be better.
– Infrared application when it comes to pharmaceuticals, agricultural products, food also increases the amount of free amino acids, while inhibiting some disadvantage enzymes or will reduce the activity of enzymes that oxide fat and by limiting the oxidation of fat when stored, the grain will not be rancid and bitter.
-Infrared rays also has a very good bactericidal effect without losing the nutritional value of pharmaceuticals, agricultural products and food even at low temperatures.
-In addition, infrared rays have a very good effect on pets when processing animal feed products. Animal feed processed by infrared heating has the effect of increasing digestibility up to 80 ÷ 90%, increasing appetite, increasing the rate of rapid weight gain, eating less but gaining weight, resulting in higher feed conversion rates.
- CONFERENCE: INTRODUCTION OF SUSTAINABLE UTILIZATION OF BIOMASS BRIQUETTE BY GASiFICATION TO GAS, HEAT AND POWER (29/03/2019)
- SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE: INFRARED DRYING TECHNOLOGY AT 46 LANG HA STREET (29/03/2019)
- IMI REPRESENTATIVE SPEAK AT THE ROBOTICS – MECHATRONICS TECHNOLOGY IN 4.0 INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION CONFERENCE (29/03/2019)
- Workshop for applying high pressure water jet (19/09/2016)
CONFERENCE: INTRODUCTION OF SUSTAINABLE UTILIZATION OF BIOMASS BRIQUETTE BY GASiFICATION TO GAS, HEAT AND POWER
March 4, 2019, at the Hall of IMI Holding –…
February 11, 2019 In the warm and joyful atmosphere in…
November 22, 2018, at the Hall of IMI Holding –…
IMI REPRESENTATIVE SPEAK AT THE ROBOTICS – MECHATRONICS TECHNOLOGY IN 4.0 INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION CONFERENCE
At the conference “Robotics – Mechatronics technology in the 4.0…
Industrial Machinery And Instruments Holding(IMI – HOLDNG) has signed trade…